Monday, March 23, 2009

This goes out for Paul


This is the finalized look of my guy, and this is just the one layer render, no AO or depth map render layers on him yet


Another render still that I took from the film's finalized look, the wood parts of my character is the most exciting thing to me, and yes sounded weird, but man it's looks like real objects.. which that was what I was going for.


This is what it's going to look like through the eyes of my character..... not fully renderd yet, but it's going to be awesome P.O.V shot... Thank you Quad's for the shot influence




Here is a look at the final render of Sparks, the only thing left on him are the matchbook and the pill bottle... but those textures are done and are currently being applied in Maya... which as you saw before are totally done and bitchin'

Hope this is an awesome sight for you Paul.....

Cheers

No comments: